Wednesday 1 August 2012

Samsung Galaxy Young

SAMSUNG GALAXY YOUNG


When i celebrated my 18th birthday last year, this is was the greatest gift that i ever received. Thanks to my beloved relatives in pangasinan for giving me a Galaxy Young. It was launched December 2011 and i was attracted by the advertisement, because it only cost 6,200 when i bought it. Also, i want to have an touchscreen cellphone. Samsung is known as a excellent brand in the market it produce millions of cellphone around the world. The advertisement is really awesome so that I'd been attracted on this product. At first when i bought a new cellphone i feel very happy because this is the phone that i really wanted. The features are really great because it helps me a lot and i enjoyed using it. Galaxy young is an android phone on which i can download games, stuffs, music in android market. It is cool also that it can read Microsoft words, power point and excel. I can also upload pictures in my Facebook using Opera Mini. This is very helpful for the students like me and i feel very excited when i bought it. It makes me unique because of the features. It satisfied me with this brand unlike other phones, it gives me the fulfillment and i used it everyday. The features makes me satisfied this phone is really cool. The result was I'm very confident in using this, there is also a guidelines so that its easy to use. What i loved in this product is the android market, i loved to downloads games and applications and its really fun and enjoy.



For more details about Samsung Galaxy Young you can visit this site:


http://www.ebay.in/itm/New-Samsung-Galaxy-Y-S5360-Android-2-3-Smart-Phone-Lowest-Price-Ever-/230725161336


Essay by:
Maritoni D. Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment