Wednesday 1 August 2012




Memory from picture

A picture can tell story of someone just seeing that picture that if you see that you may laugh of the old time. The single picture of a person can take a lifetime remembrance of her/his journey.
I like seeing picture because I know a picture is a memory of someone. Every time I see the picture that my friend from elementary that I see I used to think that it’s been a long time since that picture was taken and to think that years pass by so fast like a blink of an eye. Treasuring a single picture is what I like to do because I know went I grow old I just need to see the picture to remembered the past. Collecting picture is also a good hubby because we collect not just picture but also a story to be told someday. f
The meaning of photography for me is to take picture that I can to remember easily and to take picture beautifully and to its perfect timing. Learning to take beautifully picture is one that I want to know so that I can also take some pictures on my own.  Its may be hard to learn but I have the willingness to know how to take not just an ordinary picture but a beautiful one.


Article by Maricris Sanoy

No comments:

Post a Comment