Wednesday 1 August 2012

LAPTOP(MERADITH)




 I’m Meradith                                          

 Product:Laptop
 As a student, I believe that technology provides benefits to me when it comes in my study. Among others technology, I choose Laptop as the most important technology at this modern time.
Like other technology, Laptop has its own function or job in the society. I see Laptop as the most crucial technology because of its composition and function. It can help me in my study in the way of; navigating the internet easily, saving account for my important files, easy to handle gadget, affordable gadget, and the most important matter about Laptop, it was designed for the optimum needs of people when it comes in learning. 
      
            Nowadays, some more technologies pump out in our society but my mindset about the important of Laptop is static. Its job is a hundred percent useful and its role in the society will never fade up to many centuries.

- Meradith Catubig

No comments:

Post a Comment