Friday 3 August 2012

Warning: Be Wise on Street!

Man 1: Pre, Pitikin mo nga ako!!
Man 2: Ha? Bakit?
Man 1: Basta!


Have you ever try to eat a cheese burger?
Yes! A cheese burger!
But, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO EAT A BURGER WITH CHEESE ON THE TOP OF IT? Maybe it sounds strange. It may look weird! And it seems like crazy thing. Well whether you like it or not, it has! Introducing the newest cheese burger ever!
A cheese burger but the cheese was placed on the top of the burger.

This is “CHEESE TOP BURGER”






Cheese top burger is just the innovated product of an ordinary cheese burger. They just put the cheese on the top of the burger to make it something new in the eye of their customers and put some garlic sauce to create a new taste in a cheese burger. The reason why I bought and continuously consume or buy this particular product, is because of its uniqueness. Cheese on the top of a burger? WOW!! This is something new! I have to try this one! I told to myself the first time I saw that product or the promotion of that burger. I was very excited the first time I bought that burger, to the point that I can’t wait to open the wrapper and taste it. But when it comes to the point that I ate it, I just realized that it taste like an ordinary cheese burger. They just create a new look on the cheese burger by putting the cheese on the top of the burger. HAHA!! But then, I continuously but it, and because of their creativity, I became a loyal consumer of that “CHEESE TOP BURGER!”

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEDTzMZHZTuNT525C1Jru3zHzDIK61PGlPSOmh0DU-qa0bJRGLI just made up my mind that cheese top burger and cheese burger is just the same, but the thing is, it looks different because of its new image and creativity. The marketing strategy of this product is very effective for me. Keep it up!!


SoGoooooood!!

-Julius Clave

No comments:

Post a Comment