Wednesday 1 August 2012



I’m a dove girl and I’m love it

The marketing agent that using the commercial in television wants their target market to feel what they like to feel like what the dove advertising do that they want their consumer to feel beautiful went they use the product and also they emphasis the benefits of their product. The marketing agent want to deliver to the consumer what really that product is all about.

The first time I saw the commercial of DOVE shampoo I got the feeling that if I use that product I will be beautiful like the lady in the commercial. I start to buy that product and until now I still using it because I still feel that emotions that this advertising that whoever uses their product will feel beautiful and also they tell about benefits of their products like that give the hair superior moisturization and internal repair and also reduce split ends.




- Maricris Sanoy

No comments:

Post a Comment